Friday, July 14, 2006

Lookin' for a Cure for the Summer Time Blues

Hi.

Nothing much to say. It's hot, it's Friday, and I have - for once - a weekend ahead of me with no huge looming deadlines.

Next weekend isn't looking so good, as Laughing Boy's mom is coming to stay and I've got so much cleaning to do before then I already feel faint.

So, in honor of what will probably be my only summer weekend before work kicks back up to mortgage-sustaining levels, I give you a list of links that speak to the kid in me:

Super Hero Blogging with a punching-the-clock vibe.

Everything you wanted to know about Blue Bubble Gum Soda. (thanks to "A Whole Lotta Nothing" for finding this one!)

If your life's not enough of a thrill ride these days, check out these Roller Coasters.

For anyone who ever sang "I'm Gonna Eat Some Worms" at summer camp, you've got to check out Steve, Don't Eat It, at The Sneeze. But not around dinner time. Trust me.

And, last but gloriously not least, if you're bored (?!?) with plain old S'mores, here are some recipies that throw in everything but the dreaded tuna casserole.

And no, I'm not giving you a link for that. Because no more tuna casserole is the third best thing about growing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home