Monday, October 30, 2006

Sitting Pretty

I am hopeless. I know, I know. I just redid the room. But I couldn't resist the fall jewel tones.




And Banana Dog looks fetching, doesn't she?


As if I don't have enough to do, I'm planning on doing NaNoWriMo again this year. I didn't finish last year, as November brought emergency re-plumbing of the whole house, my Shi Tzu's emergency eye surgery, and my lab's cancer diagnosis. A week later she suffered convulsions, on Thanksgiving, and ended up paralyzed and blind in one eye and had to be put to sleep the next day. So I wasn't in any shape to be creative.

I'm hoping this year goes better.

So I hope you don't all feel neglected, but I'm taking on yet another project for November. At least I have a pretty place to collapse from exhaustion!

5 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, October 31, 2006, Blogger Calamity Jen said...

Very pretty! Ferris is jealous that Banana Dog gets to sit on the furniture.

 
At 4:50 PM, October 31, 2006, Blogger panda said...

I was all set to train her to stay off the couch. LB's allergic, hates the wet spots from the dog licking, etc. But when I told Banana Dog to get off the couch for the first time, LB's lip actually quivered.

Every once in a while, they leave a little room for me, too.

 
At 9:26 PM, October 31, 2006, Blogger Romance said...

Wow, Little Dog is jealous that Banana Dog has such a beautifully decorated room to sit on the furniture in. Looks great... love the rich red hues...

 
At 9:27 PM, October 31, 2006, Blogger Romance said...

oh by the way I am back and blogging about the dog and life at

www.bitchwhoblogs.typepad.com/bwb

 
At 6:58 AM, November 01, 2006, Blogger Heather said...

I second Calamity Jen!! (Sammy is also very jealous even though big sis sometimes allows him up on her bed.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home