Monday, July 24, 2006

Funny Face

I found this site when I was doing NaNoWriMo last year. It's supposed to be a character builder, for writers. But it's a lot of fun to do "suspect" sketches of yourself and your loved ones. It's amazing how you can stick features that are like your own together, and get something that looks nothing like you. Like this:



I tried to find the "add wrinkles and acne" setting, but I guess they don't have one. They don't have an "older, fatter and wrinklier" setting either. My anonymity is intact. I do wish I could say my hair looks better than that. But I can't lie to you. Well, I could, but it wouldn't make my hair look any better, so I don't see the point.

If you really want to laugh at yourself, make your friends and family put together ones that they think look like you. Hint: start with the chin until you get the shape right, then work on the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home