Saturday, November 25, 2006

Procrastination, Part Deux

Okay, whose brilliant idea was it to have NaBloPoMo the same month as NaNoWriMo, thereby guaranteeing that when I finally have time to write something, I will instead be procrastinating and checking all my favorite bloggers, who have been faithfully posting every day.

Which would normally make me thrilled.

Three days into Thanksgiving weekend, I'm feeling a little ambivalent. For all of you posting every day, go! go! go!

But I'm really gonna have to type much faster to finish NaNoWriMo on time.

Sigh.

2 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, November 26, 2006, Blogger Calamity Jen said...

Where can we read your finished products? Admiring readers want to know.

 
At 6:47 PM, November 26, 2006, Blogger panda said...

I'll post an excerpt or something when I find a section that doesn't suck too horribly.

Although since it's being typed in a grand end-of-month rush, I should add a warning about the complete lack of grammar, punctuation, spelling, coherence or plot.

Pithy, no. Prodigious, sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home