Wednesday, November 08, 2006

You Win Some...

Being an unrepentant bleeding-heart liberal, I am tickled pink about the whole Democrats winning a majority in Congress, and cautiously optimistic that the tied-for-control Senate may mean some good news, or at least less bad news. But I have to confess to a sinking feeling about another 4 years of our current governor, he of the alleged sexual harassment and racist comments.

But I never expected that I would wake up to the Republicans giving me a big fat early Christmas present in the form of Rumsfeld's resignation.

It's almost a fair trade, less Rumsfeld for everyone, but a few more years of "Ah-nold" jokes for us.

You owe us, other 49 states!

1 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, November 09, 2006, Blogger Calamity Jen said...

I may be north of the border, but I, too, was awfully pleased with the mid-term election results.

My sympathies with regard to Ah-nold. It must be so surreal to have him as your lee-dah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home