Friday, April 27, 2007

He is Hawt!

While I have been obsessively checking calorie count lists (an apple is either 70, 74, 92 or 95 calories... make up your minds people! I'm trying to do math here!), LB has been truly productive.

First, he agreed to go shopping with me to re-select our 2007 Valentines present for each other. The one we originally chose and purchased was back-ordered several times. And when it was pushed back again, this time until the end of May, even the unflappable Laughing Boy was driven to crankity-tude.

But the Valentines Gift behind door number 2 outclassed the first one the way P!nk's abs drop kick mine to the kurb and back. Behold the dingy emptiness of this sad little hovel of an entryway...

... transforming into the lickable smoochiness of this...


(Banana Dog says "hi", BTW.) And if my craptacular lighting and complete lack of photography skills fail to impress you, here's a closeup detail shot for your perusal.


The chest was glory enough, but when the lovely lady at the shop - everything 40% off!!! sorry folks, but that calls for excessive punctuation - mentioned she had a mirror to match, I insisted that I really hadn't meant it when I picked out my birthday present and what I really wanted was to come home to this every day. Drawers! Storage! Pretty red paint! Matching mirror!

And then fairy dust and moonbeams rained down, and I even thought about vacuuming the floor! And if that wasn't enough magic and miracle MOW-land for me, while I have been whining my way through my 30 minutes on the treadmill every day compulsively checking my heart rate and wondering where my freakin' medal is, LB has been turning this:


Into this...


He is so getting lucky... as soon as either of us can move again!

2 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, April 28, 2007, Blogger Rice said...

Now that is transformation! Love the red.

 
At 8:08 PM, April 28, 2007, Blogger panda said...

Thanks!

Our kitchen is the same red, which just makes me happy every time I walk in there. It's a whole lot of color, but you can't be unhappy in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home