Thursday, June 07, 2007

OCD Much?

I like to call this little display "Ten reasons I should not be left to my own devices for 21 days in a row".


And if this isn't enough proof I've gone over the edge, #11 is already on the kneedles. Yes, I've been knitting for a whole three weeks now, and I am delusional enough to believe that somehow the current mishapen mess of black yarn will someday turn into something I will insist on calling a "sweater", no matter how much it looks like the world's biggest hairball.

LB is breathing a very big sigh of relief at the rumor that I start back to work next week.

* in my defense, #s 3, 6, 7 and 8 will probably end up as Christmas presents. And you will be relieved to know that there's nobody I dislike enough to inflict #s 1-2, 4-5 and 9 on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home