Monday, June 18, 2007

Monkey Do

When I was young, one of my favorite toys was my Magic 8 Ball.


Which is one reason I had to buy the following for LB last week. Presenting what I call, with childish delight, the Magic8Buddha.

Flip him ass over tea kettle, and he's just butt-full of wisdom.



But I didn't buy him because of his sage advice...
... or because he seems to be channeling my Mother.


No, the reason Mr. Magic8Buddha had to come home with me was because when I asked him a question in the store, he posed a question of his own. A question that I can pretty much guarantee has been on Laughing Boy's lips at least once a year since his third birthday.


Where indeed, oh Magic8Buddha. Where indeed.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, June 22, 2007, Blogger Calamity Jen said...

Where IS LB's monkey?

 
At 10:52 AM, June 22, 2007, Blogger panda said...

Poor monkey deprived man. He one day turned to me and said, very sincerely if not completely seriously, "Monkeys make everything better."

I think any guy who's been forced to clean his own room from an early age is in awe of the glorious autonomy monkeys enjoy to just fling poop, anytime they want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home